Learn How to post a job
Personal Trainer Job Listings
|Updated:||Friday May 10, 2013|
|Company:||BodyTrac Health & Fitness|
|phone:||334-356-6654 ext 2|
|Description:||Looking for a driven, punctual personal trainer who truly LOVES helping other. Trainer must exhibit qualities such as an upbeat attitude, high energy and pays extreme attention to detail. Must have at least one for the following: experience, education or certification. Also must be comfortable in his/her own skin and comfortable speaking to groups. |
|Updated:||Thursday Apr 25, 2013|
|Description:||If you need personal training and want to lose weight fast I can show you how!
I have years of experience and can work with your budget while offering high end one on one training and/or couple training. Contact me and get a free consultation.|
|Updated:||Wednesday Apr 24, 2013|
|Company:||The Rite Bite|
|Location:||Lewis Center, Ohio|
|Description:||The Rite Bite is a fitness facility that has been in business 10 years. We are looking for Personal Trainers with an already established client base to lease space in our 2000 sq-ft gym facility. For more details, please email your resume and any questions to Ashwin@theritebite.com,
We are also looking for Certified Group Fitness Instructors (AFAA or ACE), to teach classes either onsite or off site to our corporate partnerships. Compensation is based on experience, please reply with resume, availability and types of classes preferred.
Looking for instructors with experience teaching all types of classes. |
|Updated:||Saturday Apr 20, 2013|
|Company:||Jayashri Integtated fitness|
|Description:||Helping clients for over 20 years to achieve their goals. Fitness is a quality if life issue. Invest in your future and your families future! |
|Updated:||Monday Apr 15, 2013|
|Company:||HigherGround Fitness, Inc.|
|Description:||Amazing Personal Trainers Wanted
Looking to start Small Group Training at HigherGround Fitness. Trainers must be high-energy, charismatic, fun, educated and professional and represent HigherGround Fitness and a healthy lifestyle in every aspect of their life.
This Fitness Professional must be flexible in their hours to accommodate the crazy fitness lifestyle. We are a small Private Training Studio, this individual must be trustworthy, punctual, a forward thinker and accountable.
Trainers must hold a Current Personal Training Certification, CPR Certified and current liability insurance. Trainers at HigherGround Fitness are Subcontractors.
SPIN INSTRUCTORS NEEDED
HigherGround Fitness is also looking for fun, creative, accountable Spin instructors. Various hours and more classes can be added.
Please contact me and have a program ready, you may be auditioning soon! |
|Updated:||Wednesday Mar 27, 2013|
|Company:||RichBody Fit Club|
|Description:||Looking for bootcamp instructor who would like to use our facility to run a full bootcamp program. I am looking to get a program together that we could possible brand and branch out to other instructors. Please contact me @ 405-606-5045.|
|Updated:||Wednesday Mar 27, 2013|
|Company:||Elite Fitness Inc.|
|Description:||Looking for Certified PT's that are motivated to help clients meet their goals. You can make up to 50% on training your clients. We believe on compensating Personal Trainers that are productive and motivated! We offer a new training system called FitRanx.
FitRanX™ is the only fitness ranking system in the world. It works through fun and exciting fitness tests to literally get you to the next level of fitness.There are 8 FitRanX™ levels with Level 8 being the utmost best physical shape any one individual can be in (as of right now, only 2 people in the world are a FitRanX™ Level 8!). It tests strength and conditioning and ensures full body fitness by keeping your upper, lower and core body strength proportionate.
If you are looking for a new start, contact me.
|Updated:||Wednesday Mar 27, 2013|
|Contact:||Aaron Boike - General Manager|
3CLICK Mobile Fitness is a new and exciting mobile and on-location Personal Training business that offers customers a convenient and affordable way to get a great workout. Our services include - One-to-One or Two-to-One Personal Training, Small Group Fitness, Boot Camps and Nutrition Coaching. Come be a part of this revolutionary new fitness start up!
• A wide range of fitness services including Personal Training and Group Fitness
• Convenient online booking for sessions and appointments via our website
• Branded “3CLICK” vehicles for servicing mobile sessions
• A large network of affiliate fitness centers throughout the metro
• PT-in-a-Box for mobile trainers to convert any room or office into a private gym
• Previous Personal Training Experience
• Scheduling Flexibility
• A Nationally Accredited Personal Training Certification (Ex. ACE, ACSM, NSCA, NASM)
• Exercise Program Design Experience
• Sales Experience and Customer Service Experience
• A Reliable Vehicle and a Clean Driving Record
Characteristics of our Personal Trainer:
• Proven Track Record of selling Personal Training services
• Strong knowledge of fitness training and program design
• Comfortable leading groups with confidence
• Background in basics of nutrition
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to operate a computer at a high level
We offer one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry. And - all new mobile Fitness Professionals will start with a minimum pay guarantee to allow time to ramp up their client base.
Take an advance look into our exciting new brand in this Google Presentation - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1twUF4hZ_8Rs619D-Zx2B9k1OsRzjvREsSiDbB97k2Pg/edit
If this all sounds too good to be true, we’d love for you to apply on-line to take the next step in learning more about our new and revolutionary fitness start up. Here is a link to our on-line application -https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFRTRnd2dlFtRFhqLUdqTXFITVZOeVE6MQ#gid=0
|Updated:||Thursday Feb 28, 2013|
|Location:||Florida, New York, California, Chicago, Atlanta, Puerto Rico, Brazil|
|Description:||I'm in the process of expanding my business in your area and I would like to discuss the possibility of us working together. Please let me know what day works for you and I'll be happy to set up a call to discuss the details.
Qivana Business Owner|
|Updated:||Thursday Feb 28, 2013|
|Company:||MGayle Studio Pilates and Personal Training|
|Location:||St Paul, Minnesota|
|Contact:||Amanda Arnold/ Michael Gayle|
|Description:||We are looking currently in a huge growing phase of the company. We are seeking talented Pilates instructors with all certifications and if you only have a couple certifications and you are in the process of completing the rest, please still contact us. We have instructors for mentoring as well.
We are also seeking Personal Trainers with a minimum of 5 years experience and certified through a national certifying association with also a strong background in injuries as well as nutrition. We are looking for trainers that have a variety of different talents that can reach out to different niches with in the community.
We encourage anyone to email us to inquiry more about this opportunity here in St Paul, MN. For those individuals who fit our brand guidelines and through the interview process show us the characteristics and qualifications that we are looking for to add to our growing team, relocation assistance is possible.
Please email myself Amanda Arnold or Michael Gayle to learn more about this amazing opportunity.
|Updated:||Thursday Feb 21, 2013|
|Company:||Mad Skillz Training Academy|
|Location:||Romulus, MI (Right next to DTW Airport)|
|Contact:||Darrow Hill (Owner)|
|Description:||Mad Skillz Training Academy in Romulus, MI (Right next to DTW, Detroit Metropolitan Airport) is looking for highly talented trainers to lead various programs and classes. We provide a multi-functional fitness facility to hold your classes and training sessions at. Call us at 614-949-1091 if youre interested in gaining more clientele!|
|Updated:||Monday Feb 11, 2013|
|Location:||985 W. Chandler Heights Rd. Suite 12|
|Description:||Attention: Independent Personal Trainers; Do you need a place to train your clients?
Call: 480-802-2222 Independent Trainers!
The Spartan Training Studio still has availability for a few more Independent Personal Trainers.
1. You must have a current Personal Training Certification.
2. You must have a current CPR Certification.
3. You must have a current Liability Insurance Certificate, naming Spartan Training™ as one of the locations in which you train your clients.
4. You must be a Fitness Expert with at least 10,000 hours of personal training experience.
Independent Trainers will pay Spartan Training™ $12 per Client, per Training Session.
Monthly cost: $600.00 in advance.
.The Spartan Training™ Studio is serving the Chandler, Sun Lakes, Gilbert, Tempe, Mesa, and East Valley Areas.|
|Updated:||Wednesday Jan 9, 2013|
|Description:||We are an at home personal training business. We will come to you and provide all necessary equipment.|
|Updated:||Sunday Jan 6, 2013|
|Description:||I am in need of a personal trainer/ personal training salesperson.
Due to a growing business I am in need of certified trainers to help not only train clients and constantly renew them, but also help with new business as well.
Pay is based on experience. This is a growing company with fast advancement opportunity's. We have several locations opening in the near future and we hire within the company so if your looking to start your career in the fitness industry, this is the way to do it.
I am also looking for an Assistant Fitness Manager as well, Sales experience is a necessity along with up to date certifications as well. Pay is based on experience, but you will be in charge of generating 20% of our locations revenue, upon hitting your goal you will receive a monthly bonus. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is hungry for success.|
|Updated:||Friday Dec 28, 2012|
|Company:||OC FItness Boot Camp|
|Description:||Elite fitness instructors are needed to lead specific cities in Orange County and LA County. We are looking for motivating individuals that are leaders, live the fitness lifestyle, have a great character, witty, disciplined, creative, and have a passion for fitness! If you want the challenge leading into 2013 and think you are the complete package contact us for an interview immediately over the phone and we can potentially meet up to see if this is a great fit. Email me your resume and headshot and visit www.ocfitnessbootcamp.com to check us out!
Let's make fitness happen in 2013!
Degree or fitness certification
Cpr / First Aide
4 years plus experience in fitness industry preferred
Must have own equipment
|Updated:||Monday Nov 26, 2012|
|Company:||Fitness Therapy, Inc.|
|Description:||Looking for yoga, pilates, TRX instructors.|
|Updated:||Monday Oct 22, 2012|
|Company:||Chicago Women's Fitness|
|Location:||Chicago, IL 60603|
|Description:||I am looking for energetic, enthusiastic personal trainers and instructors who will provide professional instruction, and create exercise programming for group training classes in downtown Chicago Studio.
Looking for people with:
• A commitment to a healthy lifestyle
• A passion for fitness and changing lives
• Willing to learn and be educated on various method of training (personal trainers)
• Nationally recognized certification or Degree/Diploma
• CPR/AED Certified
• Must be at least 18 years old
Hourly rate depends on experience but very competitive.
Looking for several personal trainers for the following hours:
Early morning hours 5:30am/6am
Nightly hours 5:00pm-7:30pm
Saturday Mornings 9am-12pm
Part time, but permanent position
*This is great opportunity for newly certified personal trainers or graduates.
If you are interested please email me your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
|Updated:||Saturday Oct 20, 2012|
|Location:||Los Angeles and Glendale|
|Description:||We are looking for Pilates, SPX and TRX Trainers for our Los Angeles and Glendale studios.
Los Angeles Studio
330 S. La Brea Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
420 S. Brand Ave.
Glendale, CA 91204
Please send your resume and contact information to:
|Updated:||Friday Oct 12, 2012|
|Company:||Johnny B Fit Personal Training Systems|
|Description:||Building a healthier, happier, fit-er Atlanta, GA.|
|Updated:||Friday Oct 12, 2012|
|Description:||Seeking Male and Femaile Bilingual Trainers and Instructors.
Fluent in the following languages: Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Arabic,
Must be open minded and respectul, when training other individuals from other cultures. Specialties in Rehab, Sports Performance, Group Fitness,Indoor Cycling, Yoga, Pilates, Powerlifting, a major plus!
Current CPR/AED Certification and would prefer certifications from the following organizations only or comparable education from a 4 year university.
You will be providing both in-home and in studio training. Please have reliable transportation and open to training Monday through Sunday.
1099 position only.
|Updated:||Monday Oct 1, 2012|
|Location:||Sunny Isles Florida|
|Description:||Our studio is looking for trainers, please contact us at (305)600-6366|
|Updated:||Sunday Aug 26, 2012|
|Location:||Bellevue, Seattle, Everett, Lynnwood, Bothell, and Mill Creek|
|Contact:||Josh St. Clair|
|Description:||MindBody OnSite provides in-home and office Personal Training exclusively to residents and corporations of Seattle, Bellevue, Everett, Lynnwood, Bothell, and Mill Creek. We are now hiring Personal Trainer "Superstars" to join our team of health and wellness professionals. Personal Trainers must be knowledgeable, authentic, and truly passionate about fitness and helping their clients reach their fitness goals. As a MindBody OnSite Personal Trainer, you’ll have the most fulfilling career imaginable of helping clients reach their fitness goals in a private, personal and upscale environment. MindBody OnSite Personal Trainers have the opportunity to master their skills with a great starting pay with continued guidance and support to develop into the best Personal Trainer you can be.
We establish the marketing and sales to obtain clientele and it's your responsibility to make sure those same clients reach their personal fitness goals. MindBody OnSite's services are available 7 days a week as we have multiple shifts to choose from. If you believe you are ready to uphold to MindBody OnSite's standards and requirements below, we would love to hear from you.
A MindBody OnSite Personal Trainer is an exercise professional with the applied knowledge and motivation to guide clientele in all areas of exercise and fitness including proper resistance and cardiovascular training, and food/nutrition requirements to reach their personal fitness goals.
Personal Trainer Duties & Responsibilities:
• Evaluate, design and implement client programs based off of their fitness goals
• Managing your clientele schedule
• Responsible for being extremely punctual: ALWAYS on time, prepared, enthusiastic and attentive for every appointment without fail
• Be able to demonstrate safe and proper exercise technique for each exercise performed
• Complying with Company dress code
• Provide a safe and interactive environment for clientele
• Always be in a positive and professional manner keeping personal and business completely separate
• Follow all company policies and procedures completely
Certifications / Education level:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certified
Applicant must obtain one or more of the following national certifications:
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Fitness
• American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
• American Council on Exercise (ACE)
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS)
• International Fitness Professionals Association (IFPA)
• National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
• National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF)
• National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)
• National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)
• National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
Required Personal Trainer Characteristics:
• Outgoing personality
• Strong people skills, superior customer service; including the ability to listen, understanding verbal and non-verbal communication, and the ability to work with all personality types
• Friendly, polite, courteous, and helpful
• Impeccable outward and inward poise and polish
• Managerial skills including being goal oriented, self-motivated and committed to the job/task at hand
• Desire for continuing education and personal growth
• Ability to be teachable and take direct orders from program directors
Starting pay: $30-$35/session
Applicants must currently live in or within 20 minutes of one of the six (6) cities that we service. Please reply with your resume AND cover letter to email@example.com. If we are interested in scheduling an interview with you, you will be contacted within 72 business hours. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. MindBody OnSite is an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about MindBody OnSite, please visit our website at www.mindbodyonsite.com
|Updated:||Wednesday Aug 22, 2012|
|Location:||29056 Thousand Oaks Blvd., Agoura Hills, CA 91301|
|Contact:||Jessica or Jason|
|Description:||Ferrum Fitness is a one-of-a-kind fitness experience located in the heart of Agoura Hills. Thoughtfully designed and immaculately clean, ferrum fitness provides a comfortable environment free of intimidation, while also featuring easy-to-use, state-of-the-art fitness equipment. ferrum fitness features something for every member of the community, from the fitness enthusiast to the fitness novice.
|Updated:||Sunday Aug 19, 2012|
|Company:||Victor Fitness Systems, LLC|
|Description:||Training position open for a part time trainer willing to work weekdays, some evenings and Saturdays. Position features:
* State-of-the-art training equipment including free weights, machines, barbells, kettle bells, dumbbells, TRX suspension and Power Plate.
* Locally recognized and established training center
* Training Insurance
* Pay for business growth / marketing time
* Schedule flexibility
* Vancouver Chamber of Commerce membership
* One of the highest per session pay-outs in the area
* Outgoing, personable and customer-service focus
* Understand the difference between showing up for work and growing business
* Have CURRENT nationally recognized certification as a PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER.
* Current resume with at least 3 references from past employers
* Current CPR/AED certificate from a HANDS ON course (no computer based certificates)
* Current drivers license
* No previous or current criminal proceedings
* Note: APPLICATIONS AS A GROUP FITNESS TRAINER, YOGA, PILATES OR OTHER GROUP BASED CERTIFICATIONS will be deleted.
|Updated:||Tuesday Jul 24, 2012|
|Company:||Crull Fitness LLC|
|Description:||Looking for Certified Personal Trainers with experience in Training athletes. Preferably with Hockey experience as well but not required|
|Updated:||Monday Jul 16, 2012|
|Company:||Answer is Fitness|
|Location:||North Attleboro, MA|
|Description:||Full time nationally certified personal trainers w/ at least 1 year experience. Sales experience a plus. $25/hr plus sales commission and compensation for free workouts offered to members. |
|Updated:||Sunday Jul 15, 2012|
|Company:||South Grand Prairie Fitness|
|Location:||Grand Prairie, TX|
|Description:||Massage room for rent to qualified and accredited message therapist.
The massage room is located within a training gym, and is being let by the gym’s owner. The room comes equipped with a massage table, and is available for rent late mornings through early evenings Monday through Saturday. (Flexible scheduling is available with advance notice.) The rental rate is $25 per hour to be paid to the gym owner prior to each use.
Please contact via email and include availability for an interview and one reference
|Updated:||Tuesday Jun 5, 2012|
|Company:||Orange Shoe Personal Fitness|
|Description:||Orange Shoe Personal Trainer Job Posting
Making a Difference at Orange Shoe Personal Fitness
The opportunity awaits - are you up to the challenge?
We offer the best benefits, bonuses, education and more in the industry. If you are looking to become one of the best personal trainers in a truly unique, goal-oriented, community-based facility where ownership is a reality, then apply to Orange Shoe Personal Fitness.
What does it take?
• All personal trainers must provide personalized attention, professional instruction and exercise programming to each client so as to contribute significantly to the client’s health, fitness and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. If you are passionate about learning, we can teach you.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess honesty and personal integrity
• Be enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly
• Be passionate, ambitious, driven, intelligent and knowledgeable
• Excel in time management, organizational, and follow-up skills
• Degreed and certified
If you are dedicated, motivated, and passionate about fitness and ready to join a high energy environment with significant career advancement and ownership opportunities, then send a resume and cover letter today!
Send all correspondence to BROOKFIELD@ORANGESHOE.COM
|Updated:||Tuesday Jun 5, 2012|
|Description:||FitWit Group Fitness Instructor - FitWit trainers provide fitness instruction, help plan and implement workouts, act as leaders during circuits and exercises, and assist with other fitness camp duties. Trainers direct and lead the group through warm-up, workout, and cool-down stretch. Knowledge of exercise technique, exercise modification and injury response are required.
- Professional fitness/personal training certification from one of the following institutions: ACE, NSCA, ISSA, AFAA, CrossFit or ACSM. Other certifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- First Aid and CPR/AED certification.
- High level of fitness. FitWit requires that all trainers are able to perform everything we require from campers.
- $30-$45 per 70-minute session.
- Management and affiliate opportunities.
For additional information or to submit your resume, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.